Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's May!!! Only a few more days til Mothertime MarketPlace!!

Good morning, and Happy May! Mother's Day is just around the corner!I've added some new items to my shop (see "My Etsy Store"---->)
On Friday, May 11, and Sat, May 12, I will be at the MotherTime MarketPlace at Batavia Downs with alot of great things for Babies and Kids! Shelly's Creations has some gorgeous eyelet baby bonnets, super-hero capes, and a "Dorothy" from Wizard of Oz, blue gingham dress! There will also be an entire section of gently used childrens clothing, toys, and furniture! A little bird told me that there will be a wooden train table, complete with storage bins for sale! All second hand items must meet strict standards for quality, this is no swap meet!! There will be drawings, prizes, food, and activities for the children! please check out the link: www.mothertimemarketplace.com for further details! Hope to see ya there!




1 comment:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

Tag, your it! See my blog for details.