Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've been TAGGED! ♥

About 3 times, to be exact!

7 Random things about me:
1. I am a Christian!!!
2. I am married (10 years in June)
3. I have 6 children (1 girl, 5 boys)
4. My last baby was born at home, and I'd do it again, in a heartbeat!
5. I should NOT be doing this right now, I'm TOO BUSY! lol!
6. My favorite movies of all time are: "Passion of the Christ", The Color Purple" and the "Love Comes Softly" series!
7. I STRONGLY believe in using Honey Buns and Breastfeeding Mother's salve!!


I'm going to tag a few people, now!

6 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

I love your 7 items...! So exciting that you are here at the blogring!!! Totally love using you honey buns...or are they my honey buns? giggle!

Kara Hartz said...

Cracking up at number 5 - me too! Well, keep at it. You have a great shop.

Autumn Daisy Studio said...

Great seven items! :)

Wow -- so many boys! In our family (my siblings and I), it is switched -- five girls, one boy.

Ambrosia Delights said...

I think your 7 random items are awesome! I am the second oldest of six kids (4 boys and 2 girls), but only have one of my own currently. Hubby & I are still trying after 3 years of trying...and we are foster parents who haven't gotten a placement yet. We are praying for a little girl!

joeyandaleethea said...

Wow. 5 boys is my dream! And that's so awesome about your home birth. The closest I got to having our son being born at home was having a Doula. :)

Karen said...

Hi, G! Love your blog, and your 7 things. Bless your daughter with all those brothers. We've got one daughter and three sons and according to her we did it as a torture tactic. haha