Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fabric Swatches for Custom Pouch Slings

The red/white floral is a soft, cotton pique, the solid green/ green batik is also 100% cotton, as well as the train/stripe fabric.
The 2 black/print fabrics are a stretch twill (96% cotton/4%lycra) and have no solid fabric for reverse side (the sling will look the same on both sides, LOL)***NEW*** Fish pattern with deep green!Still 100% cotton! Can be made into a "Daddy Sling" Just click on my Etsy Shop and then click on "contact georganne" and ask any questions you may have! Or leave a comment right here!!















Don't forget to click through to "Top 100 EtsyKids Sellers", click on my banner, and vote! THANKS!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Gwen Originals said...

Hi! I love your blog! I am adding you to my blog list so I can come back and visit you!! :)

Cara said...

I'm linking to your etsy store pouches in my blog today :) http://greenbeanboutique.blogspot.com/2007/06/thankful-thursdays.html

Cara said...

You can just click on the link in my blog to get there :o)

Over The Top Aprons said...

Very nice; and a great selection! I wish you great success.

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Ooh, I love that green fabric... hmm, you can't have too many slings, can you? LOL!