Monday, August 6, 2007

♥Back from Vacation and 6 Weird Things♥

The 4 oldest kids walking down the "road" towards the creek to find minnows, frogs, salamanders and crawfish....



The sunset over the St Lawrence River.....This was the view from the deck of our cottage...::sigh::




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
6 WEIRD THINGS~~I've been tagged!!
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about yourself. People who get tagged need to write on their own blog their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Wierd things about me:

1~ I'm with Jodi....LOVE my kids, but by the end of the day, I'm a bit "touched out"..my nearly 12 month old is still nursing several times per day, and by bedtime, I'm ready for an hour to myself! :oP
2~I can't sit still for very long...I'm a bit hyper and always running hither and yon!
3~ I sometimes speak "Mother-ese" even when there are no babies around! (been a mom for 17 years, now, some habits are hard to break!)
4~AND, I'll holler, "Look at the horsey!" when there are no kids in the car! (see above for explanation! he he he)
5~I get "weirded" out over meat....I'm *not* a vegetarian, but sometimes I can't eat meat, if I saw it prepared (or prepared it myself!)
6~I LOVE to sing, which I do...LOUDLY and OFTEN, although my kids say I sound like a frog croaking! :o/

Off to tag the following people:

SixGunSally
ModCherie
BF Beads
K Bella Bambino
AutumnDaisyStudio
SweetFuzzies

9 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

oh my gosh...LOL, seriously...OUTLOUD!!! Look at the horsey...no one in the car...i freakin do that too!!!

Autumn Daisy Studio said...

I posted mine on my blog! :) Thanks for the tag.

Cara said...

You crack me up! Love the horsey one! :) And my daughter's hand is currently grabbing my armpit... my mouth... my arm... my nose... jabbing her thumb into my neck... By the end of the day I tell her to go nursey on Daddy. She doesn't seem to listen very well... :o)

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

hey, who says singing is weird??? lol.

lovely view of the sunset! i'm jealous!

i posted my 6 weirdnessess. thanks for the tag. it was fun!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

I love your new music feature - very nice!

Lissa said...

Keep the faith sistah! I love that version on somewhere over the rainbow! I think some people just don't fancy auto play. I need to check out your shop..I have a babyshower gift to get! Have a great day!

une petite etoile said...

I am with you and Jodi on point 1....!!!

I never understood why moms would get SO burned out until we were outnumbered.

I never realized what an escape work would be!

Unknown said...

beautiful sunset

Georganne said...

Thanks, "L" you mystery woman, you!