Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cuddly Softness, with a Purpose!


Soft and snuggly, cute, functional and good for the environment! Go Green and Go Cloth! These diapers put crispy, scratchy "paper" diapers to shame! Did you know, that it takes up to 25 years for a disposable diaper to BEGIN decomposing?? And, it's actually illegal to leave the "poo" IN the diaper, when throwing it away?? So, if ya gotta dump it before you toss it, why not toss it in the washer, instead?? Free up our quickly over flowing landfills, and help keep our Earth, a little greener ☺

6 comments:

Trendy Tots said...

Holy smokes!! I had no idea that it was illegal to leave the "present" in the gift wrap. Wow, good to know. Thanks for sharing!

The Downtown Boutique said...

I didn't know that either! Those are great diapies by the way.

Mandi said...

I'm very serious when I say I'm coming back to you next time I get pregnant. I'm determined to give CDing a shot! The only down side is my addictive personality... and there are some FREAKING ADORABLE cloth diapers out there! I just know I'm going to get hooked on growing my stash! Lol!

Mimi - Image Beads said...

I'm hoping to get pregnant, so I'm bookmarking your blog so that I can find you when I need them.

oddist said...

Thanx for the comment you left on my blog today. I think what your doing is fantastic. I use non-toxic and bio-degradable cleaning products in my little self run cleaning business.I'm marking your blog as a favorite.

Anonymous said...

Georganne! Its Allison! Love the stuff on this website....may have to make a few purchases soon! My friend down here in SC just had a baby, and is interested in your baby carriers. Should I just tell her to order through your etsy site? You can email me if its easier! allisonzakrzewski@buffalo.com