Monday, June 30, 2008

A Day At the Zoo

Just before school let out this year, I was asked to chaperone the 4th grade class to the Toronto Zoo. What a great place! There was alot of walking, but the boys I was in charge of were able to keep up with me ;)


My oldest son, walking with a Canada Goose


I'm the "cool" Mom, who likes to hold snakes, ha ha ha
the "Reptile guy" asked if anyone wanted to hold him, and I think I trampled a few small children getting to the front of the crowd ;)


My son admiring the Ball Python, right before it had to go back into it's tank


TOP OF THE WORLD, MA!
just beyond this climbing exhibit, were some really cool mountain goats with their "kids"


Over the next several weeks, I'll sneak in some more zoo pics :)

3 comments:

BeebaBottoms said...

Awesome pics! I like snakes too, as long as they are in the confines of a zoo, lol... and your son is very cute, by the way.

Anna said...

Great pics and fun to go to the zoo! I like holding snakes too. My daughter used to have one but I'm asking her not to get anymore pet snakes..cuz I tend to get nightly nightmares about it..why? I have no clue because I never minded holding snakes, LOL!

Georganne said...

Tee hee! I *used* to have nightmares about feeding them, you *do* know what they eat, right?? ;)