Thursday, July 3, 2008

Self Portrait Thursday - Taking Risks and Learning Something New

I grabbed my guitar, and headed out back for a "photo-shoot" (my daughter is the photographer, here) and no less than 7 small children, including the neighbor kids came running over for "song time", ha ha ha
Little did they know, I can only play the chromatic scale ;)
Step by step
inch by inch
blister by blister
I will learn
I will play
I will sing

If we all retained the enthusiasm and wonder we had as small children
This world would be a better place
full of
laughter
joy
amazement
and
music






Yes, the sunburn hurts, ha ha ha


Hamming it up, and feeling silly :)

Taking risks can be a good thing

4 comments:

Kim said...

You're having so much fun! Good for you :)

Georganne said...

Thanks, Kim! ;)

Anna said...

Awwww! How cute you are with that guitar! I bet those kids were delighted to hear just some music from their precious MOM! ;-)

BeebaBottoms said...

you look like you were having tons of fun!